[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Building images separation and moving images into right place at right time

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 15:54:18 UTC 2015

Hey Arkady,

yes, this should stay as fundamental requirement. This is tandard Glance
functionality, I just want to separate discover and deploy images since
these will not be very likely subject of change and they belong into
undercloud installation stage.

That's why I want to separate overcloud building images (which is
actually already there) so that user can easily replace this image with
different one.

-- Jarda