[openstack-dev] [wsme] [ironic] [ceilometer] [magnum] [kite] [tuskar] WSME unmaintained ?

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:30:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

No need to do that, I'm OK to add any competent people to wsme-core. :)

While I don't have a great deal of experience with the WSME code base
(other then being a user of it), As Ironic is currently using WSME I would
offer to help. As a core on Ironic I would continue to expect that to take
the bulk of my time, but even so I feel I would be able to contribute time
for reviews and other project maintenance. Please let me know if I can be
of any help with this.

Chris Krelle
-- NobodyCam in IRC