[openstack-dev] [Fuel]Format of notifications about Ubuntu repositories connectivity

Maciej Kwiek mkwiek at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 17 12:35:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am currently implementing fix for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1439686 .

I plan to notify user about nodes which fail to connect to ubuntu
repositories via fuel notifications. My question is as follows: when I get
the list of nodes which failed repo connectivity test - do I add one
notification for each node, or can I add one big notification, which
consists of all names of all nodes that failed?

What is the general UI strategy for decisions like that?

Cheers,
Maciej Kwiek