[openstack-dev] [all] Liberty Design Summit - Proposed room / time layout

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 17 09:00:07 UTC 2015

Hi PTLs,

Following the slot allocation last week, here is the proposed room layout:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VsFdRYGbX5eCde81XDV7TrPBfEC7cgtOFikruYmqbPY/edit?usp=sharing

It takes into account the following changes:
- Barbican donates on fishbowl room to Security
- Magnum takes one of the available Friday-afternoon sprints

You'll notice that we still have 3 unallocated Friday afternoon sprints,
as well as an unallocated fishbowl room. Ceilometer expressed interest
in having the latter (which would require some shuffling around since
they have a work session at that time). At this point I prefer to keep
it for late adjustments.

If you see major problems with the proposed layout let me know. I may
have missed a blatant issue. It's a bit difficult to find a combination
that works for everyone, especially when you add conference talk
conflicts in the mix, but I'll do my best to accommodate reported issues.

Barring major issues we'll push this to the Design Summit sched and let
PTLs update the content there as they refine content.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)