[openstack-dev] [puppet] rabbit/kombu settings deprecations

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 16 23:19:59 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-16 18:28:44 -0400 (-0400), Emilien Macchi wrote:
> I'm trying a new hook in jeepyb: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174627/1
>
> This is a PoC, just to see how people reacts about that.
[...]

I've commented on the change in review too, but you should consider
looking at how we set up our jobs which automatically propose
changes to per-project requirements lists when commits merge to the
openstack/requirements repository, or which periodically pull
translations from transifex and propose them to the projects being
translated. We already have much of the tooling built to do what
you're wanting, I think.
--
Jeremy Stanley