[openstack-dev] [api] API WG Meeting Time

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Apr 16 21:25:28 UTC 2015

On Apr 1, 2015, at 10:12 AM, Ian Cordasco <ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM> wrote:

> On 4/1/15, 08:24, "michael mccune" <msm at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> We should value our Asian friends' input. I think Having multiple
>>> meeting times is appropriate. Perhaps not 00:00UTC, but maybe something
>>> more in their afternoon?
>>
>> although the 16:00UTC time works well for me, i agree with Jay's
>> sentiment here.
>>
>> +1 for finding another alternating time
>>
>> Mike
>
> Not just Asia, but Australia and other parts of Europe. I’d like
> Christopher to weigh in since he was the person who had pushed for the
> 00:00UTC meeting time.
>
> Is something like 02:00 UTC easier for them?
>
> If no one else volunteers, I’ll #startmeeting the meeting at 00:00UTC this
> week (tonight for the US folks).
>
>> Ian

We discussed the time change at yesterday’s API WG meeting on Thursday 00:00 UTC (only 4 people present) [1]. We didn’t come to any sort of conclusion.

It would be good to hear from those in Asia, Australia, and Europe on the subject.

In the absence of consensus, I suppose we’ll leave things the way they are.

Everett

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/api_wg/2015/api_wg.2015-04-16-00.00.log.html