[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron scaling datapoints?

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 07:05:34 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Would you consider something as PoC which uses the technology in similar way,
with a similar port - security problem, but with a lower level API
than neutron using currently ?

Is it an acceptable flaw:
If you kill -9 the q-svc 10000 times at the `right` millisec the rabbitmq
memory usage increases by ~1MiB ? (Rabbit usually eats ~10GiB under pressure)
The memory can be freed without broker restart, it also gets freed on
agent restart.