[openstack-dev] [neutron] [QoS] QoS weekly meeting

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo mangelajo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 15:46:50 UTC 2015

Ok, during today’s preliminary meeting we talked about moving to #openstack-meeting-3,

and we’re open to move -30m the meeting if it’s ok for everybody, to only partly overlap with the TWG,
yet we could stay at 14:00 UTC for now.

I have updated both wikis to reflect the meeting room change (to an existing one… ‘:D )

minutes of this preliminary meeting can be found here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_qos/2015/neutron_qos.2015-04-15-14.07.html

Best,
Miguel Ángel