[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] RE: [all] how to send messages (and events) to our users

Ryota Mibu r-mibu at cq.jp.nec.com
Wed Apr 15 09:48:15 UTC 2015

Hi Gordon,

Great!

I put some generic questions regarding "Alerting on events" + "immediate notification" in gerrit.

> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172893

I'd like to capture high-level direction of this feature.
If it's not right place to having such discussion and should move to mailing list, please let me know.
I can re-post them to this mailing list.

Thanks,
Ryota