[openstack-dev] FW: Migration/Evacuation of instance on desired host

Akshik dbk akshik at outlook.com
Wed Apr 15 09:22:21 UTC 2015

Hi, would like to know if schedule filters are considered while instance migration/evacuation.
Basically I would like to know if we can restrict instance evacuation to specific host. like we have host aggregate/servergroup filters wherein we can specify while creating instance, which would restrict instance spinning in desired host. I would like to know if we have similar option for evacuate/migration.
The intent is to set affinity rules, so that instance remains within specific hosts.