[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on Saturday 2015-05-09 at 1600 UTC

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Tue Apr 14 21:57:37 UTC 2015

On Saturday, May 9 at 16:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for about 4
hours while we upgrade to the latest release of Gerrit: version 2.10.

We are currently running Gerrit 2.8 so this is an upgrade across two
major releases of Gerrit.  The release notes for both versions are here:

  https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.10.html
  https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.9.html

If you have any questions about the upgrade, please feel free to reply
here or contact us in #openstack-infra on Freenode.

-Jim