[openstack-dev] [puppet] Vancouver Summit

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 19:08:08 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

While we are preparing the next OpenStack summit, I would like to raise
some informations.

* We are still waiting for approval to have a "Open Cloud Ecosystem
Collaboration Day" room used for our design session. I'll let you know
as soon I know the result.
* I started two etherpads, one for OPS meetup:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-summit-ops-puppet and another
one for Design session:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-summit-design-puppet - Feel
free to bring any topics, we will make sure all is prepared before the
summit, so we will have an agenda.
* I would like to know who would be interested to participate to a
Puppet OpenStack dinner, where anyone would be welcome. It could be a
great opportunity to know each others in real life, and create more
connections. If you like the idea, please use this etherpad so we don't
pollute the mailing-list with that:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-summit-puppet-team-building

I'm looking forward to seeing you there,
--
Emilien Macchi