[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] RE: [all] how to send messages (and events) to our users

Ryota Mibu r-mibu at cq.jp.nec.com
Tue Apr 14 08:36:01 UTC 2015

Hi Gordon and Ceilometer folks,

I'm newbie in Ceilometer, but would like to get involved the contribution of "alerting on events".

> in Liberty, we intend on support action/alerting on events so maybe it's something we should collaborate on to ensure
> the right functionality is provided.

Could you point the thread or link in which those discussion happen.

I also drafted blueprint here:

    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+spec/notification-alarm-evaluator

I hope this helps.

Thanks,