[openstack-dev] [openstackclient] osc slowness

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Mon Apr 13 16:05:43 UTC 2015

Sean,

Nice work on this. So now it's clear that starting time of libs makes
sense.

One way to improve this is to use https://github.com/boris-42/profimp  that
allows to trace any python import
and not to import all modules when they are not required.

Btw I already saw few patches that are improving perf:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170851/

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/164066/

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic