[openstack-dev] [Ironic] ironic-discoverd release status update

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 16:05:23 UTC 2015

Hi all!

This time I'm trying to roughly follow OpenStack release procedures, so
ironic-discoverd just got a stable/1.1 branch, which is equivalent to
RC. I'm proud to say that the upcoming 1.1.0 release (which is scheduled
on Apr 30, just like other projects) is mostly about polishing existing
features [1]. We got a devstack plugin [2] working, so that everyone now
can try in-band inspection without too much effort. Thanks everyone who
participated!

Dmitry

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-discoverd/+milestone/1.1.0
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DiscoverdDevStack