[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Several nominations for fuel project cores

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 13 13:24:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

1) I want to nominate Vladimir Sharshov to fuel-astute core. We hardly need
more core reviewers here. At the moment Vladimir is one of the main
contributors and reviewers in astute.

2) I want to nominate Alexander Kislitsky to fuel-stats core. He is the
lead of this feature and one of the main authors in this repo.

3) I want to nominate Dmitry Shulyak to fuel-web and fuel-ostf cores. He is
one of the main contributors and reviewers in both repos.

Core reviewers, please reply with +1/-1 for each nomination.