[openstack-dev] PTL Voting is now open

Tristan Cacqueray tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com
Sat Apr 11 16:34:46 UTC 2015

Attention voters, ballots have been sent to one of your Gerrit
additional E-mail Addresses. Due to this error we must cancel this
election and start a new one. Any vote that has already been cast is
null and void.

The title of the new poll is changed to "New OpenStack ... PTL Election"
and all votes must be re-submitted using the new ballots sent to your
Gerrit Preferred E-mail Address.

The end date is now extended by one day so you can vote until
13:00 UTC April 17, 2015.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this error may have caused.

Tristan