[openstack-dev] [all] Liberty Design Summit - Proposed slot allocation

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Apr 10 19:19:00 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-10 09:46:43 +0000 (+0000), Clark, Robert Graham wrote:
> The security team discussed this last night, we could use one more
> fishbowl and one meetup if anything else is available, if not then
> we'll just squeeze everything in where we can.

Yep, we're assuming Security's space budget is also going to need to
accommodate the usual vulnerability management roundup session (now
that it's not coming out of Release Management's), that is if
everyone still thinks those have been useful.

> We can try for the Friday afternoon meetup slots but I'm guessing
> attendance will be down for those pretty much across the board.

That and also it's tough on horizontal efforts because a lot of us
are split between multiple teams, so need to decide where best to
spend that time.
--
Jeremy Stanley