[openstack-dev] [all] Kilo stable branches for "other" libraries

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 10 15:17:01 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> OK, here is a plan, let me know if it makes sense.
>
> If necessary:
> Cinder releases python-cinderclient 1.1.2
> Designate releases python-designateclient 1.1.2
> Horizon releases django_openstack_auth 1.2.0
> Ironic releases python-ironicclient 0.5.1

As explained in another thread, unless the current version of the
library is utterly broken (which would be surprising since we've been
testing with it forever), we should not release a new library version
while under RequirementsFreeze.

Of those above, only django_openstack_auth was granted an exception
since it's stuck in a requirements mismatch. All the others should hold
until RequirementsFreeze is lifted (hopefully Wednesday next week, if
all RC1s are cut by then) -- or request an exception.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)