[openstack-dev] [puppet] Adding the Puppet modules to OpenStack

Chris Hoge chris+openstackdev at openstack.org
Fri Apr 10 05:27:59 UTC 2015

Thanks to Dan, Colleen, Emilien, and all of the developers on the
project who built the Puppet OpenStack modules and shared them
with the community. It’s been an exemplar open source project with
contributions from many developers, and I’m excited to see it
become a full OpenStack project under the new Big Tent model.

-Chris