[openstack-dev] [all] Design Summit - Cross-project track - Session suggestions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Apr 9 14:33:34 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

If you have ideas for nice cross-project topics to discuss at the Design
Summit in Vancouver, now is the time to propose them.

Given the number of people involved, the etherpad last time ended up as
a pile of unusable junk that took a while for the track lead to process,
so for this time we opted for an open Google form with results on a
Google spreadsheet where anyone can post comments.

Here are the suggestions already posted:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vCTZBJKCMZ2xBhglnuK3ciKo3E8UMFo5S5lmIAYMCSE/edit?usp=sharing
(You should be able to post comments there.)

Here is the form to suggest new ideas:
http://goo.gl/forms/S69HM6XEeb

We expect to process those starting the week of April 27, so it would be
great to submit your suggestions before EOD April 26.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)