[openstack-dev] Neutron and ACLs

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:50:28 UTC 2015

Hey,

as a matter of fact in Barbican we are also in need of proper ACLs and
there is currently work on-going on implementing them:

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/barbican-specs/specs/kilo/add-creator-only-option.html

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Rich Wellner <rkw at objenv.com> wrote:

>  Yeah, sounds like a plan.
>
> FWIW, our target implementation will be Arista switches.
>
> rw2
>

> On 4/8/15 11:52 AM, Kevin Benton wrote:
>
> My plan is to repropose that for Liberty. I will re upload it to the spec
> repo in the next couple of weeks. When I do that it would be great to get
> your feedback. Perhaps we can divide up the work or you can expand the
> model to things other than subnets.
> On Apr 8, 2015 9:43 AM, "Rich Wellner" <rkw at objenv.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/8/15 11:17 AM, Kevin Benton wrote:
>>
>>> What do you mean by ACLs? Is it anything similar to the following?
>>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/132661/
>>>
>> Yes, our goals are very closely aligned with yours. And the rst doc as
>> well as the messages on that thread file in a lot of gaps for me. Thanks.
>>
>> What's your plan going forward?
>>
>> rw2

Juan Antonio Osorio R.
e-mail: jaosorior at gmail.com

"All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking."
- F.N.