[openstack-dev] Advice on a Neutron ACL kludge

Rich Wellner rkw at objenv.com
Thu Apr 9 00:29:08 UTC 2015

We are pursuing getting some sort of ACLs into neutron in the near term
(and then continuing to work with people here on a longer term solution
for Liberty).

For the short term, I think our needs will be met by taking the
iptablesmanager class and modfying (or overriding or creating a plugin)
so that the apply_synchronized call goes out to our switch instead of to
iptables. I was wondering if anyone else had tried a similar kludge or
if people had other recommendations for how to approach this kind of thing.

rw2