[openstack-dev] [Congress] hosts table of nova datasource driver

Alex Yip ayip at vmware.com
Wed Apr 8 18:03:41 UTC 2015

Hi Masahito,

Thanks for the reminder.  We do intend to keep the hosts table.  The code is commented out only because there is a bug that keeps the driver from working with the hosts table right now.  I don't know if anyone is looking into it, but I just created a bug report for it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/congress/+bug/1441778

thanks, Alex