[openstack-dev] [barbican] Utilizing the KMIP plugin

Christopher N Solis cnsolis at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 8 16:27:32 UTC 2015

Hey John.
I do have the barbican-api.conf file located in the /etc/barbican folder.
But that does not seem to be the one that barbican
reads from. It seems to be reading from the barbican-api.conf file locate
in my home directory.
Either way, both have the exact same configurations.

I also checked the setup.cfg file and it does have the line for
kmip_plugin .

Regards,

  CHRIS SOLIS