[openstack-dev] [neutron] Liberty mid-cycle coding sprint

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Apr 8 13:09:57 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:22 AM, Edgar Magana <edgar.magana at workday.com>
wrote:

>  Kyle and Neutron Team,
>
>  Having the mid-cyle just one month after the Liberty summit does not
> really fit into the definition of “mid-cycle”. It feels like we are just
> getting up to speed on Liberty BPs when we need to get ready for three days
> of sprint coding.
> Would you consider to move this at least one month after?
> I really want to go but it feels to soon to request permission to my
> management team.
>
> Thanks for your concerns Edgar. I guess you're right, and I will stop
calling this a mid-cycle, and instead just refer to it as a the Neutron
Liberty Coding Sprint. It's actually worked out really well to have it
close to the first milestone, we have a lot of things we can do very early
in the cycle, getting together and pushing towards the first milestone with
some of them will work well. Like I indicated to Russell, we'll do our best
to facilitate remote attendees over IRC and maybe Hangouts while we're
there.

Thanks!
Kyle