[openstack-dev] In loving memory of Chris Yeoh

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Apr 8 10:16:51 UTC 2015

+1
I can't believe we lost him.... When we met in Hongkong summit his smile
give me very deep impression...
he is very helpful to me from the first day I contribute to community and I
learnt a lot from him

May his soul rest in peace

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC