[openstack-dev] Developer survey questions

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:53:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net>
wrote:

> If you have any questions you'd like answered, please mail them to me
> (direct, or in reply to this) by the end of this week.

I would love to learn a bit about how DevStack is used outside the gate:
* Do you use DevStack as part of your everyday workflow?
* If so, on what distribution(s)?
* Do you run a non-default configuration WRT system services? ie, qpid or
zmq, or psql
* Do you run a gate-like environment using devstack-gate or something like
it?
* Do you regularly run a forked/branched DevStack
* Do you run Grenade as part of your local workflow?

I think it would be interesting to also ask about some of the other tools
developed in our community, like gertty.  Knowing the usefulness and
adoption of these tools can help justify (or not) ongoing work in this area.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com