[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra][cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFS/SA Cinder drivers (iSCSI and NFS)

Diem Tran diem.tran at oracle.com
Mon Apr 6 20:45:26 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Thank you for re-integrating our NFS Cinder driver back in Kilo RC. We
appreciate your support.

We would like you to re-consider our iSCSI Cinder driver as well. We
have some results already posted:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/159856/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166422/

The CI system is up and running and should continuously test and post
results from now on. We had network issues so only the CI for NFS driver
was reporting, but now we have set up a new infrastructure which will be
more stable. We really appreciate you considering ZFSSA iSCSI Cinder
driver to be part of Kilo RC.

Thank you,
Diem.