[openstack-dev] [cinder] Current Status of IBM 3rd Party CI Testing ...

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Apr 6 20:19:16 UTC 2015

On 04/06/2015 04:03 PM, Jay S. Bryant wrote:
> All,
>
> I just wanted to provide an update on 3rd Party CI Testing for IBM's
> drivers.
>
> It was noted late last month that not all of IBM's drivers were running
> the required 304 test cases.  That issue has been resolved for all 3rd
> Party CI's except for DS8k.  The maintainer of that system has been out
> but returns this week.  I will work with him to ensure we get that
> problem resolved.
>
> While looking through results, I noticed that our CI's are still
> intermittently failing.  I will work with the CI maintainers on this.
>
> Jay

to get themselves sorted out, due to their complaints noone is available
for them in apac time (despite the fact that I personally have never
seen Liu in a third party meeting - every Tuesday 0800 utc in
#openstack-meeting) but folks are feeling pressured so I figured I would
give him/her a day or two to get themselves sorted out.

However the expected place for CI account status updates is the wikipage
for third party systems and your individual account page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems and link to your system.

Jay, (look of disapproval), don't make me come up there,
Anita.