[openstack-dev] :Blueprint for FwaaS

Vikram Choudhary vikram.choudhary at huawei.com
Mon Apr 6 10:11:27 UTC 2015

Hi Slawek,

Please find my respose inline.

Thanks
Vikram

-----Original Message-----
From: Sławek Kapłoński [mailto:slawek at kaplonski.pl]
Sent: 06 April 2015 14:54
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] :Blueprint for FwaaS

Hello,

I made blueprint for fwaas:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/fwaas-rules-directions
AFAIU Now I should write specs for that change. And here is my question:

I see that fwaas is now separate project so should I make my specs in http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-specs/ or maybe there is some other place to put such specs for neutron-fwaas?
>> FWAAS is an advanced service defined under neutron hood. So, any changes/proposal for FWAAS must fall under neutron. You must specify the release version for your spec. Currently, neutron spec is opened for liberty release.

FYI: You can refer to " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZqPfeL1Eo"  or " Working on Specifications and Blueprints as mentioned in http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html " for more details.

It is my first try to do something like that so maybe I'm completly wrong and I should do it in different way?

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl