[openstack-dev] [Murano] PTL Candidacy

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Sun Apr 5 18:56:44 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I'd like to announce my candidacy as PTL for Murano [1].

I was handling PTL responsibilities in this release cycle so far,
after Ruslan Kamaldinov (who was handling them in Juno cycle) hand
over them to me on OpenStack Summit in Paris. I am working on Murano
since it's kick-off two years ago [2][3].

As a PTL of Murano I'll continue my work on making Murano better with
each day and become project of choice for building own Application
Catalogs & Marketplaces for private & public clouds on OpenStack. I
will focus on building great environment for contributors and work on
relationships built around the project itself not only around the
features needed by contributors.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/murano/90
[3] http://stackalytics.com/?release=kilo&metric=commits&project_type=stackforge&module=murano-group

P.S. I understand that it is strange to see same application to same
position just few weeks after being officially elected, but since
Murano is now part of the Big Tent and in order to comply with the
existing processes we are running Murano PTL Election once again for
Liberty.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/060472.html

--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com