[openstack-dev] [nova] [scheduler] [gantt] Please stop using "Gantt" for discussing about Nova scheduler

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Fri Apr 3 17:24:09 UTC 2015

The goal is not `splitting for the sake of splitting'.  The goal is to have a separate scheduler that is ultimately usable by other projects inside OpenStack.  Currently Cinder has its own filter based scheduler (duplicating scheduling code in 2 places seems silly), Neutron will need scheduling services, there are multiple places where a common scheduling service would be beneficial.

--
Don Dugger