[openstack-dev] [oslo] not running for PTL for liberty cycle

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Apr 3 12:50:56 UTC 2015

Team,

I have decided not to run for PTL for Oslo for the next cycle.

Serving as PTL for the last three releases has been a rewarding experience, and I think we’ve made some great strides together as a team. Now it’s time for me to step down and let someone else take the lead position. I am still committed to the mission, and I will  be contributing to Oslo, but I do also want to work on some other projects that I won’t have time for if I stay in the PTL role. We have several good candidates for PTL on the team, and I expect us to have no trouble finding someone willing to step up and run.

Thanks,
Doug