[openstack-dev] [tc] Request to adopt security as a project team

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Thu Apr 2 15:56:31 UTC 2015

Technical Committee,

Please consider this request to recognize the security team as an OpenStack
project team.

This is a milestone for the OpenStack Security Group and follows from our
merging with the VMT. Over the last few years what started as a small working
group has become a team of dedicated security experts who assist with security
advisories, create security notes and developer guidance. We've created
technologies and tools such as ephemeral PKI (Anchor) and Python static
analysis to help the community to build more secure services.

Following the new project team application process, we request that the
technical committee consider our application to become a recognised OpenStack
project team:

https://review.openstack.org/170172

Thank You.

-Rob