[openstack-dev] [Elections] Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Program Technical Leads) are now open
tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com
Thu Apr 2 11:35:34 UTC 2015
Nominations for OpenStack PTLs (Program Technical Leads) are now open
and will remain open until April 9, 2015 05:59 UTC.
To announce your candidacy please start a new openstack-dev at
lists.openstack.org mailing list thread with the program name as a tag,
example [Glance] PTL Candidacy with the body as your announcement of
intent. People who are not the candidate, please refrain from posting +1
to the candidate announcement posting.
I'm sure the electorate would appreciate a bit of information about why
you would make a great PTL and the direction you would like to take the
program, though it is not required for eligibility.
In order to be an eligible candidate (and be allowed to vote) in a given
PTL election, you need to have contributed an accepted patch to one of
the corresponding program's projects during the Juno-Kilo
timeframe (April 9, 2014 06:00 UTC to April 9, 2015 05:59 UTC).
We need to elect PTLs for 25 programs this round:
* Compute (Nova) - one position
* Object Storage (Swift) - one position
* Image Service (Glance) - one position
* Identity (Keystone) - one position
* Dashboard (Horizon) - one position
* Networking (Neutron) - one position
* Block Storage (Cinder) - one position
* Metering/Monitoring (Ceilometer) - one position
* Orchestration (Heat) - one position
* Database Service (Trove) - one position
* Bare metal (Ironic) - one position
* Common Libraries (Oslo) - one position
* Infrastructure - one position
* Documentation - one position
* Quality Assurance (QA) - one position
* Deployment (TripleO) - one position
* Release cycle management - one position
* Message service (Zaqar) - one position
* Data Processing Service (Sahara) - one position
* Key Management Service (Barbican) - one position
* DNS Services (Designate) - one position
* Shared File Systems (Manila) - one position
* Command Line Client (OpenStackClient) - one position
* OpenStack Containers Service (Magnum) - one position
* Application Catalog (Murano) - one position
Additional information about the nomination process can be found here:
As Elizabeth and I confirm candidates, we will reply to each email
thread with "confirmed" and add each candidate's name to the list of
confirmed candidates on the above wiki page.
Elections will begin on April 10, 2015 (as soon as we get each election
set up we will start it, it will probably be a staggered start) and run
until after 13:00 UTC April 16, 2015.
The electorate is requested to confirm their email address in gerrit,
review.openstack.org > Settings > Contact Information > Preferred
Email, prior to April 9, 2015 05:59 UTC so that the emailed
ballots are mailed to the correct email address.
Tristan Cacqueray (tristanC)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the OpenStack-dev