[openstack-dev] [Heat][Horizon] What we can do for Heat in Horizon else?

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 2 10:05:14 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

there is another not covered feature that jumps at me:

say you have a stack containing an autoscaling group (a nested stack) where
the scaled resource is also a nested stack. I can click on the uuid of the
asg to get a page similar to other stacks showing me the structure of the
nested stack described by autoscaling group, but I can not further click on
the uuid of the scaled resource to get its representation as a stack.
Copy-pasting the uuid of the scaled resource into the Horizon url as
<HorizonHost>/project/stacks/<uuid> does the trick and the structure of the
resource as a stack is displayed.

As an example you can use the templates for the test_autoscaling_lb
integration test, under review [1]
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165944/

Best regards,

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy