[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] Multi-clouds integration by OpenStack cascading

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Sep 30 23:34:04 UTC 2014

Hello, Joe,

Thank your encourage and good suggestion. That means this thread is a good start.

So if anyone has any doubts about OpenStack cascading, please following this thread, so that we can colloect all things could not be solved in the mail, and then discussed in the design summit session.

Best Regards

Chaoyi Hunag ( joehuang )