[openstack-dev] [kolla] Kolla Blueprints

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Tue Sep 30 16:55:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 6:41 PM, Steven Dake <sdake at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've done a first round of prioritization.  I think key things we need
> people to step up for are nova and rabbitmq containers.
>
> For the developers, please take a moment to pick a specific blueprint to
> work on.  If your already working on something, this hsould help to prevent
> duplicate work :)

As I understand in the current implementations[1]  the containers are
configured with a mix of shell scripts using crudini and other shell
command. Is it the way to configure the containers? and is a deployment
tool like Ansible (or others) is something that is planned to be used in
the future?

Chmouel

[1] from https://github.com/jlabocki/superhappyfunshow/