[openstack-dev] Contributing to docs without Docbook -- YES you can!

Akilesh K akilesh1597 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:03:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
I saw the table of contents. I have posted documents on configuring
openstack neutron-openvswitch-plugin, comparison between networking devices
and thier linux software components and also about the working principles
of neutron-ovs-plugin at layer 2 and neutron-l3-agent at layer 3 . My
intention with the posts was to aid begginers in debugging neutron issues.

The problem is that I am not sure where exactly these posts fit in the
topic of contents. Anyone with suggestions please reply to me. Below are
the link to the blog posts

1. Comparison between networking devices and linux software components
<https://fosskb.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2781&action=edit>
2. Openstack ovs plugin configuration for single/multi machine setup
<https://fosskb.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2605&action=edit>
3. Neutron ovs plugin layer 2 connectivity
<https://fosskb.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2755&action=edit>
4. Layer 3 connectivity using neutron-l3-agent
<https://fosskb.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=2910&action=edit>

I would be glad to include sub sections in any of these posts if that helps.

Thank you,
Ageeleshwar K