[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] (OperationalError) (1040, 'Too many connections') None None

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:34:37 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Nader Lahouti <nader.lahouti at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I haven't modified the default values in *.conf files (I'm using devstack
> for installation) for workers setting.
> How  to check that keystone is using apache with 10 worker process?
> And the number of CPU cores on my box is 32.

About two weeks ago we changed DevStack to default to setting the worker
count to NPROC / 2, with a minimum of 2.  As of today, this will set
workers for ceilometer (non-mod_wsgi), cinder, glance, keystone
(non-mod_wsgi), nova, swift and trove.

This is controlled by API_WORKERS in local.conf.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com