[openstack-dev] [all] Unplanned project infrastructure reboots

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Sep 29 02:45:29 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-28 14:44:20 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> I will follow up again in roughly 12 hours once I'm reasonably
> confident the maintenance activity poses no further risk to these
> systems and have given then a cursory health check to make sure
> nothing's seriously broken prior to heading into the work week.

As predicted, we came through mostly unscathed. At this point
everything looks like it should be working normally, with the
exception of a couple non-critical informational systems we're
continuing to troubleshoot (graphite and logstash/elasticsearch). If
you notice any other systems having issues, please let the project
infrastructure team know in #openstack-infra on freenode.
--
Jeremy Stanley