[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] [Test PPA's] Glance Test PPA's for Juno missing?

John Griffith john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:12:46 UTC 2014

Hey Everyone,

I've been trying some upgrade testing from Icehouse to Juno on running
systems using the test PPA's but I'm running into problems with Glance.
Glance fails to update because of python-sqlalchemy deps, poking around I
noticed the test PPA list [1] doesn't seem to have a Juno version for
Glance, and I'm assuming this is likely the reason I'm stuck.

Does anybody know why the Glance packages aren't being built by the test
bot?  Or if there's another way I can install the glance portion for the
upgrade tests?

Thanks,
John

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~openstack-ubuntu-testing-bot/+ppa-packages