[openstack-dev] PTL Voting is now open

Tristan Cacqueray tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com
Fri Sep 26 19:55:40 UTC 2014

Elections are underway and will remain open for you to cast your vote
until at least 13:00 UTC October 3, 2014

We are having elections for Cinder and TripleO.

If you are a Foundation individual member and had a commit in one of the
program's projects[0] over the Icehouse-Juno timeframe (September 26,
2013 06:00 UTC to September 26, 2014 05:59 UTC) then you are eligible to
vote. You should find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to
cast your vote in the inbox of your gerrit preferred email[1].

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the programs having an election:
  * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address, in case it
    went into trash or spam
  * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
  * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
    repos[0] and email me and Anita[2] at the below email addresses. If
    we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to
    the voters list for the appropriate election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names on
this page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_September/October_2014#Candidates

Happy voting,
Tristan (tristanC)

[0] The list of the program projects eligible for electoral status:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml?id=sept-2014-elections
[1] Sign into review.openstack.org:
    Go to Settings > Contact    Information.
    Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email.
    That is where the ballot has been sent.
[2] Anita's email: anteaya at anteaya dot info
    Tristan's email: tristan dot cacqueray at enovance dot com