[openstack-dev] Kilo Design Summit - Apply for the "Other projects" track !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 26 15:06:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Although we have limited space in Paris, the Kilo Design Summit in Paris
has some room on Tuesday, November 4 for projects that are not
incubated, integrated or part of an official OpenStack program yet.

If you have an open source project related to OpenStack and would like
to get a session on the Design Summit schedule, please apply on the
following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18z2C4P4Y4BkGZ5MkxN762LALLG2CThgZFA_rO4JfToc

Please note that we obviously won't be able to offer space for everyone,
and space will in all cases be limited to one session (40 minutes) per
project.

The deadline for applying is end of day, October 6. Final answers will
be given by October 10.

See you in Paris!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)