[openstack-dev] [oslo] specs repository open for kilo changes

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Sep 26 14:10:24 UTC 2014

Since the Oslo team works slightly out of phase with the rest of OpenStack, and we’re going to have less summit space than usual, I thought we should go ahead and start queuing up specs for review. That will give us some time to approve the “easy” ones and identify issues we need to work through at the summit.

I’ve approved some of the housekeeping changes to oslo-specs, and abandoned any specs that were proposed for kilo. If you still plan to do the work represented by those specs, please resubmit them using the same commit id, moving the spec file under the “kilo” directory.

Doug