[openstack-dev] [Manila] ./run_tests issue

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 05:54:05 UTC 2014

On Sep 21, 2014, at 23:31, Deepak Shetty <dpkshetty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Even better, whenever ./run_tests fail... maybe put a msg stating the following C libs needs to be installed, have the user check the same..something like that would help too.

I don't think it should be a human-maintained list, otherwise it's prone to fall out of date or be incomplete in some way.

FWIW, simply typing the error message in google and taking the first result e.g. "fatal error: my_config.h: No such file or directory" solves these obstacles in seconds, at least for me.