[openstack-dev] [all][tripleo] New Project -> Kolla: Deploy and Manage OpenStack using Kubernetes and Docker

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Sep 25 17:45:32 UTC 2014

I'm sorry. I think your frustration with it mirrors the frustration I have with having to use this blankity blank microsoft webmail that doesn't support inline commenting, or having to rdesktop to a windows terminal server so I can reply inline. :/

> Second, I don't think anybody minds having a control plane for each level of
> control. The point isn't to replace the undercloud, but to replace nova
> rebuild as the way you push out new software while retaining the benefits
> of the image approach.

I don't quite follow. Wouldn't you be using heat autoscaling, not nova directly?

Thanks,
Kevin