[openstack-dev] [elections] Last hours for PTL candidate announcements

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Sep 25 14:25:53 UTC 2014

Tristan has been doing a great job verifying most of the current
candidate announcements - thank you, Tristan! - while I am head down on
the project-config split in infra, but I did want to send out the
reminder that we are in the last hours for PTL candidate announcements.

If you want to stand for PTL, don't delay, follow the instructions on
the wikipage and make sure we know your intentions:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_September/October_2014

Thank you,
Anita.