[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] step ahead regarding swift middleware related topic

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 25 11:25:06 UTC 2014

Hi Ceilometer Folks,

I would like to step ahead regarding the following two topic.

(1) Backporting an important fix to Icehouse
    I think that this fix is really important and works OK.
    Could you please review and approve it?
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112806/

(2) Repackage the ceilometer and the ceilometerclient packages
    I wrote this BP and I'm ready to set to this. Could you please
    review it?
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117745/

    I registered this BP on specs/juno but it should be changed
    to kilo.

Thanks in advance,
Hisashi Osanai